They Don't Serve Milk Tea in BaAng Anymore.

So I went to BaAng Coffee tonight for my favorite milk tea. It was one of those random, high-spirited nights of mine. When everything is in place, everything is beautiful. No matter how stressful things had been at work, everything else is just great. I'm a mababaw person like that.

Just as I place my order  the guy at the counter told me they don't have milk tea anymore.

Huh?

Ma'am wala na pong milk tea. Ha? Ma'am hindi na po kami nagse-serve ng milk tea. Serious? Yes ma'am. Ma'am if you want po you can try our green tea latte, or our hot tea...

And the guy would continue talking and I would be zoning out.

I don't get it. Why would they not serve milk tea anymore? I mean seriously. Since when did the universe decide that milk tea won't be served there anymore?

And why, for the love of me, would they be telling it to me just now? Surprise is an understatement. Hurt is cliche.

Sure there are other drinks to choose from, but that's exactly the point. You choose your favorite among the many (okay a few) other good drinks because it's what you like. It's what suits you. It's what you're most comfortable with.

Maybe I should have ordered milk tea more often when I still had a chance. Maybe I should gone to BaAng again and again and have it all for myself. But I didn't 'cause I thought it would always be there. Or maybe milk tea in BaAng was just really meant to be scrapped out of the menu. It was meant to be enjoyed for a while then long be gone.



I also lost my Goody clip in the shower after my friend, Tel and I went jogging. This night is indeed a night of things lost. And if you're smart you'd know this post have absolutely nothing to do with a tea drink.

Roanni

2 comments:

  1. Don't they always seem to go and you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone? :) (Thanks, Janet J. for the immortal words hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that Janet J? I was thanking Adam Duritz and Vanessa Carltron.haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

 

Sorted Clutter

#MillionPeopleMarch (1) 2010 (3) 2013 goals (3) ako ang simula (9) Bacolod (3) bargain books (1) bayanihan (1) beach bumming (5) Binondo (1) birthdays (1) blessings (1) blogging (2) Bohol (3) book worm (5) Brandy Alexander (1) bring yourself (1) Calaguas (1) Caleruega (1) cancer (1) career (2) Chinese food (1) chocoholic (1) Christmas (3) Chuck Palahniuk (1) churches (2) Cloud 9 (1) Coast Thru Life (1) coffee (2) college (4) conversations (1) Cubao eX (1) Daddy (3) Dave Matthews Band (1) de-stress (5) debriefing moments (2) drama (2) Dumaguete (1) eat pray love (2) education (2) family (5) favorite restaurants (2) food for the soul (4) foodie (6) Fred's (1) Hanson (1) Happy Computer (2) Ilog Maria (1) Invisible Monsters (1) island hopping (1) it's more fun in the Philippines (8) Janry (1) La Union (2) life lessons (6) look back (1) Maginhawa food strip (2) Manila (2) Marikina (2) mature stuff (1) Men's Health Philippines (2) misadventures (2) modern day heroes (1) money talks (2) music junkie (4) nomo things (3) organic (1) parties (2) Philippines (2) politics (2) public service (2) quarter life (5) quotes (3) R and R (5) Raga Raga Corp (3) road trip (2) roanni (8) samaskom (1) seacrumbs (2) Siargao (7) social relevance (2) social work (2) soul searching (1) stoked (3) summer (3) summer 2012 (2) summer 2013 (3) surf dudes (2) surfing (4) Tagaytay (3) the one (5) the promise of health (1) Tuesday Group (3) UP (1) Van Gogh is Bipolar (2) when in... (2) work (10) Yoki's Treasure (1)

Posts You Love

I'm like Tinkerbell, I need applause to live.

My photo
Communications junkie, book+music lover, and aspiring world traveller.

Visitors