Hello, again.

[12/9/2011] I've had my collection of blogs since college, during the hey-days of Multiply and Blogspot where almost every event of my life is shared online. All things mundane, unforgettable, embarrassing. But through the years, I found it more and more complicated to share. Maybe because life gets a bit more complicated as you finish college and start a career. Maybe because we get into more complicated stuff as we grow up, not everything we do or think is for public consumption anymore. Our rants get more serious and less entertaining. Our unique thoughts and opinions suddenly aren't so unique anymore. We get swallowed by the 140-char culture and become content echoing others' better-crafted ideas.  So for the past few years I've kept my online home private. My private musing place, my own little ranting space. Or places and spaces (I kept many private blogs through the years).

But turning 25 a few days ago, I decided to brave the online world again. To share my journey as I make sense of this everyday life--  and the quirks in between. So this blog will chronicle my work, my travels, my search for the one (haha) and the many occasions I wont be able to wake up on time (haha again). They say it's best to start things at the start of the year, but whattaheck. I promise to try as often as I can to update my new online home, hope you'll keep dropping by.:)

Roanni

6 comments:

  1. haha! hindi natin naachieve ang pagdesign nito. naalala ko pa ang mga thesis posts at tuesday group moments sa old blog ko. pero binura ko na lahat ng laman.

    welcome back! hope this one lasts this time around. -dakilang thesis partner mo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha true, some ready made template na lang.

    ang naalala ko yung katamaran ko at pag-design mo ng website ko for online journ haha salamat dun mare:))

    thanks marze! yiz, this will last na talaga.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the art of keeping it most of the parts private with a personal touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right. :) Great photos on your blog, btw!

      Delete
    2. thanks :) just drop by sometimes.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

 

Sorted Clutter

#MillionPeopleMarch (1) 2010 (3) 2013 goals (3) ako ang simula (9) Bacolod (3) bargain books (1) bayanihan (1) beach bumming (5) Binondo (1) birthdays (1) blessings (1) blogging (2) Bohol (3) book worm (5) Brandy Alexander (1) bring yourself (1) Calaguas (1) Caleruega (1) cancer (1) career (2) Chinese food (1) chocoholic (1) Christmas (3) Chuck Palahniuk (1) churches (2) Cloud 9 (1) Coast Thru Life (1) coffee (2) college (4) conversations (1) Cubao eX (1) Daddy (3) Dave Matthews Band (1) de-stress (5) debriefing moments (2) drama (2) Dumaguete (1) eat pray love (2) education (2) family (5) favorite restaurants (2) food for the soul (4) foodie (6) Fred's (1) Hanson (1) Happy Computer (2) Ilog Maria (1) Invisible Monsters (1) island hopping (1) it's more fun in the Philippines (8) Janry (1) La Union (2) life lessons (6) look back (1) Maginhawa food strip (2) Manila (2) Marikina (2) mature stuff (1) Men's Health Philippines (2) misadventures (2) modern day heroes (1) money talks (2) music junkie (4) nomo things (3) organic (1) parties (2) Philippines (2) politics (2) public service (2) quarter life (5) quotes (3) R and R (5) Raga Raga Corp (3) road trip (2) roanni (8) samaskom (1) seacrumbs (2) Siargao (7) social relevance (2) social work (2) soul searching (1) stoked (3) summer (3) summer 2012 (2) summer 2013 (3) surf dudes (2) surfing (4) Tagaytay (3) the one (5) the promise of health (1) Tuesday Group (3) UP (1) Van Gogh is Bipolar (2) when in... (2) work (10) Yoki's Treasure (1)

Posts You Love

I'm like Tinkerbell, I need applause to live.

My photo
Communications junkie, book+music lover, and aspiring world traveller.

Visitors