The Good Stuff

Never be afraid to take risks. To take a leap of faith. No matter how foolish or scary things seem. No matter how people try to pull you down, or tell you you can't do it. No matter how YOU start to tell yourself you can't do it. The road may be dark, the future uncertain- but God has a plan. He always effin-does. And in His perfect timing, for His perfect reason, everything will fall into place. :)

***

Been on high spirits since yesterday. Best day I've had in months! Obviously I've been in the dumps when the year ended, but o-jo, bouncing back just feels sooo good.:) And I really thank the Big Guy up there. :)

So there's the big news yesterday. Then I got to have coffee with my former boss. I got to see my pagpagan buddies Tel and Dan for a 2.5 hour travel from ABS to Eastwood, sound trip/rant sessions and dinner. Got to see The Life Of Pi which was uh-mazing. Ang Lee is the shiz.

Had a good long talk with my sister Yeye this morning. JJ (her husband) is on a business trip to Manila this week and she's sending me a Kindle. Yay! Haha. Went make-up shopping with Juli this afternoon. Now I'm just finishing off some freelance work and I'll be off to bed with a good read. And so far, I'm on track in meeting the goals I've set for this month. :)


Just felt like sharing the positive vibes. I mean, I tirelessly rant and go emo-posting when things are bad. Wouldn't hurt to write about the good stuff once in a while. :)

Roanni



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

 

Sorted Clutter

#MillionPeopleMarch (1) 2010 (3) 2013 goals (3) ako ang simula (9) Bacolod (3) bargain books (1) bayanihan (1) beach bumming (5) Binondo (1) birthdays (1) blessings (1) blogging (2) Bohol (3) book worm (5) Brandy Alexander (1) bring yourself (1) Calaguas (1) Caleruega (1) cancer (1) career (2) Chinese food (1) chocoholic (1) Christmas (3) Chuck Palahniuk (1) churches (2) Cloud 9 (1) Coast Thru Life (1) coffee (2) college (4) conversations (1) Cubao eX (1) Daddy (3) Dave Matthews Band (1) de-stress (5) debriefing moments (2) drama (2) Dumaguete (1) eat pray love (2) education (2) family (5) favorite restaurants (2) food for the soul (4) foodie (6) Fred's (1) Hanson (1) Happy Computer (2) Ilog Maria (1) Invisible Monsters (1) island hopping (1) it's more fun in the Philippines (8) Janry (1) La Union (2) life lessons (6) look back (1) Maginhawa food strip (2) Manila (2) Marikina (2) mature stuff (1) Men's Health Philippines (2) misadventures (2) modern day heroes (1) money talks (2) music junkie (4) nomo things (3) organic (1) parties (2) Philippines (2) politics (2) public service (2) quarter life (5) quotes (3) R and R (5) Raga Raga Corp (3) road trip (2) roanni (8) samaskom (1) seacrumbs (2) Siargao (7) social relevance (2) social work (2) soul searching (1) stoked (3) summer (3) summer 2012 (2) summer 2013 (3) surf dudes (2) surfing (4) Tagaytay (3) the one (5) the promise of health (1) Tuesday Group (3) UP (1) Van Gogh is Bipolar (2) when in... (2) work (10) Yoki's Treasure (1)

Posts You Love

I'm like Tinkerbell, I need applause to live.

My photo
Communications junkie, book+music lover, and aspiring world traveller.

Visitors