#InTheMix: The Times I Died During the Panic! At The Disco Set



  1. When Brendan Urie stepped onstage and the entire MOA Arena got up its feet.
  2. When he sang Time to Dance, which is my ultimate P!ATD song, which is based on one of my favorite books of all time.
  3. When he took off his coat.
  4. When he did a backflip during The Ballad of Mona Lisa.
  5. When he sang Nine in the Afternoon.
  6. Every time he does a dance move.
  7. When the entire crowd turned into a sky full of lighters during their rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. 
  8. When he recalled their first visit to the Philippines and rocked it to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. 
  9. When he took off his shirt.
  10. When he waved on our side of the audience.
  11. When he recognized the bands in the line up, "we had Third Eye Blind, fuckin' Third Eye Blind!"
  12. When he did an impromptu verse of Anyway You Want It.
  13. When he sang This Is Gospel.
  14. The entire time he was topless.

Actually, I think I died a hundred times during their set. I don't even know how I'm still alive.

Brendan Urie, you are perfection. 



PS. I missed Third Eye Blind, which is half of the only reason I wanted to watch the concert. Stephan, you know I love you to the bones. 

PPS. The 1975 was osum. What cave have I been living in all this time? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

 

Sorted Clutter

#MillionPeopleMarch (1) 2010 (3) 2013 goals (3) ako ang simula (9) Bacolod (3) bargain books (1) bayanihan (1) beach bumming (5) Binondo (1) birthdays (1) blessings (1) blogging (2) Bohol (3) book worm (5) Brandy Alexander (1) bring yourself (1) Calaguas (1) Caleruega (1) cancer (1) career (2) Chinese food (1) chocoholic (1) Christmas (3) Chuck Palahniuk (1) churches (2) Cloud 9 (1) Coast Thru Life (1) coffee (2) college (4) conversations (1) Cubao eX (1) Daddy (3) Dave Matthews Band (1) de-stress (5) debriefing moments (2) drama (2) Dumaguete (1) eat pray love (2) education (2) family (5) favorite restaurants (2) food for the soul (4) foodie (6) Fred's (1) Hanson (1) Happy Computer (2) Ilog Maria (1) Invisible Monsters (1) island hopping (1) it's more fun in the Philippines (8) Janry (1) La Union (2) life lessons (6) look back (1) Maginhawa food strip (2) Manila (2) Marikina (2) mature stuff (1) Men's Health Philippines (2) misadventures (2) modern day heroes (1) money talks (2) music junkie (4) nomo things (3) organic (1) parties (2) Philippines (2) politics (2) public service (2) quarter life (5) quotes (3) R and R (5) Raga Raga Corp (3) road trip (2) roanni (8) samaskom (1) seacrumbs (2) Siargao (7) social relevance (2) social work (2) soul searching (1) stoked (3) summer (3) summer 2012 (2) summer 2013 (3) surf dudes (2) surfing (4) Tagaytay (3) the one (5) the promise of health (1) Tuesday Group (3) UP (1) Van Gogh is Bipolar (2) when in... (2) work (10) Yoki's Treasure (1)

Posts You Love

I'm like Tinkerbell, I need applause to live.

My photo
Communications junkie, book+music lover, and aspiring world traveller.

Visitors